Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Exfuze

                                                              





Exfuze has really changed my life in a big way.

I have a Ketone Utilization Disorder as well as an Undiagnosed Metabolic Disorder.

         I have been in and out of the hospital all of my life. It would start with missing of few days of my 6 vitamins that I must take daily. My nose would start to scab up, my mouth would start splitting, I would start feeling more fatigued, I would stop eating and drinking, then I would get into a nonstop vomiting cycle and have to get an IV hooked up to me for 2-5 days.

        This happened every year at around Christmas, until I had my Adnoids taken out, then it started to appear at random times. I would be taking my vitamins faithfully, then all of sudden I would have no energy and would appear whiter then the words on this screen.

        One incident I clearly remember was I was in my Junior year of High School. All of a sudden I started feeling very light headed, I asked the substitute if I could go to the bathroom. She told me when this person came back I could. once the person came back I signed out and started toward the bathroom. I stayed close to the wall to catch myself if I fell (I almost did). I then reached the bathroom and sat in one of the stalls. I called my dad and told him what was wrong, He called the school and the school sent out a few staff to find me in one of the bathrooms, (there were 3 floors in my high school). They found me on the first floor bathroom and helped me to the nurses office. Then my dad arrived to take me home, once home I went to sleep and was back to normal.

         This is the kind of stuff I have been dealing with my whole life, random sicknesses. That is until I found out about Exfuze.

        I started taking Exfuze, and within a week I started noticing results.

       I had more energy to use, I was able to focus on tasks without getting distracted, I felt like a normal kid. This was just when they had the Exfuze 7+ Pro. Now they also have Focus, Zilla, and Shapeway.
                                                  
      I will be posting more on each individual product as time goes on.

P.S this is the BEST tasting health drink I have ever tried.

If you have any questions feel free to email me: colbywilson@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment